Friday, August 26, 2011

First friday night of the actual school year...

...and I'm laying in my bed at my parents. Not cool. Despite the fact that I wouldn't be able to go to my boyfriend's place until midnight due to the stupid mixer that's going on.

RANT: seriously, I hate mixers. I'm probably a little too insecure and paranoid but I hate them. I hate the fact that people are telling me I can't hang with my boyfriend. The boyfriend that I have been dating for almost a year prior to him being in the fraternity. The only person who should be able to dictate when I see my boyfriend is me or him.

Anyway, its so boring here. I was tired but now I can't really sleep...my car is still falling apart but what's new...this blogging thing is getting easier despite the fact that there is still no common topic for anything...but I guess this counts as what goes on in my daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment