Friday, July 29, 2011
All work and no play...
Summer is coming to an end very soon...and what do I have to show for it? Nothing really. All I have done is worked with the exception of the time spent driving my boyfriend to and from work and the couple of times I hung out with a friend and her son. Every school year during the spring I always make a goal of having the best, fun filled summer and it never happens. While all my friends post pictures on Facebook of them partying it up, I have an album with maybe 10 pictures of me on my way to work...Hopefully working two jobs and having no fun time pays off this school year...with money to spend on late night pizza runs and an outfit here or there for the night life. Although, I am looking forward to the new school year, the challenges that come with school, and living on my own in my own apartment...I am not looking forward to the bills...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment